POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Wooden head (47kb bu) : Re: Wooden head (47kb bu) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 12:25:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wooden head (47kb bu)
From: David Heys
Date: 24 May 2000 12:16:11
Message: <392c004b@news.povray.org>
You might want to pick up a full spectrum bulb. Typically, they're used to
offset S.A.D. (Seasonal Affected Disorder), something that many Alaskans
suffer from with the longer winter nights and summer days. They're more
expensive than a regular bulb, but could help you with color definitions. If
you want to make it last, only turn it on when you want to fine tune your
textures.

David